Strategic Team Plan Program
Does your strategic plan fall short when it comes to clarity and alignment? Do you have management structures and processes in place that help create alignment as well as focus, integrity and accountability to your plan? Employees who understand and align with your strategy are engaged employees. And engaged employees produce results. In a recent Harvard Business Review study on employee engagement, 70% of respondents rated “employees clearly understanding how their job relates to the overall strategy” as a top factor in employee engagement.
McGhee’s Strategic Team Plan (STP) program will guide you through a two-phase process to align your team(s) and create a tactical annual strategic plan to move your strategy forward in support of your mission, vision, values and long term objectives. The STP has a clear completion point and allows you to cascade your plan to everyone in your organization with a framework that you can drive and sustain year-after-year.
- Learn from the past by celebrating wins and acknowledging disappointments
- Shift behavior patterns that limit the organization
- Create a plan where everyone is inspired and motivated to accomplish their goals
- Cascade objectives and projects, resulting in alignment at all levels
- Identify specific and measurable metrics for all goals
For more details, please download the complete Program Overview