Our Facilitators are proactive, confident, joyful, self-starters who enjoy managing multiple projects, engaging with a wide range of professionals, and extensive business travel. They are key players in our organization, with responsibility for delivering impactful training, coaching and change management work. This role will report to the Learning Director for delivery, certification, and quality assurance.
Successful facilitators have a passion for, and expertise in, training and teaching with a high level of credibility, maturity, and professionalism. They have technical knowledge and high-level proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, especially Office 365 and PowerPoint tools and are comfortable working with high-level executives.
Facilitator Functions – for our TEAM
Support high level certification process
- Facilitators will experience our certification process to deliver a growing portfolio of training and change management programs.
- Facilitators will track their progress and support in constant improvement of materials, content and collateral.
- Once certified, Facilitators will strive to meet evaluation targets and participate in ongoing training to maintain standards.
Participate with sales team to support client experience and account expansion
- Facilitators work with Relationship Leads in Account Teams, implementing client projects, delivering training, routinely relaying all account information and business development opportunities to Account Managers.
Expand the InteraWorks brand
- Contribute to InteraWorks Thought Leadership activities
- Speak, conduct webinars, author blogs and/or post on social media as an active brand champion and to open new leads and opportunities
Embody the InteraWorks Culture
- Actively contribute to our purpose, mission, and vision
- Be a team player, acknowledge others and seek alignment regularly
- Attend monthly All-Hands Meetings and quarterly development retreats
- Contribute as a Champion in our team planning processes
- Embody our culture code of values and behaviors
- Live our work and seek continuous growth for yourself and others
Facilitator Functions – for our CLIENTS:
Deliver Virtual and Onsite workshops and programs that inspire and provide immense value to our clients.
- Support our wide-range of change management, training, and coaching solutions, both in-person and virtually.
- Delivery targets will range between 5-10 program deliveries to teams and individuals per month.
- Deliver Training courses, focusing on increasing productivity and balance in the workplace
- Change Management programs, focusing on resiliency, communication, empathy and strategic teaming
- Coaching to dramatically increase results and work/life balance
Relevant Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years facilitating corporate, high-level training and consulting in virtual and in-person settings
- Strong desire to work for a purpose-driven entrepreneurial company.
- Skills as a dynamic presenter with ability to inspire others
- 3+ years’ experience coaching executives
- Highly independent and self-generating.
- Very team oriented and purpose driven.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working remotely.
- Very organized, persistent and goal oriented.
- Experience and working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite and Salesforce or equivalent CRM.
- Desire to assume a leadership role in the future.
- College degree preferred.
- Location is any major US metropolitan area. East Coast preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
More about InteraWorks:
OUR WHAT: InteraWorks is the next generation of learning and development. Combining experiential learning, technology, and yearlong development paths, our programs can be applied to professionals of all levels and transform the way your work gets done. We balance our proven mindset and methodologies with integrated practical systems and technologies that ensure your success. We expand the reach of people through action, habit, mindset, focus, and prioritization.
OUR WHY: Our purpose is to elevate the human experience and empower individuals to find their own purpose and reach their full potential. We believe in the symbiotic relationship between organizations and people — where organizations thrive because of the people in them and people thrive because of the environment the organizations have created. We support people in improving their performance and development and through this we help organizations get the results they want.
OUR HOW: We provide a truly integrated learning experience that’s practical, powerful, and provides immediate results. Our systems work because we combine theory and science with belief and behavior transformation. We also have the Best Year Yet Foundation, a 501(3)c organization that provides InteraWorks systems, tools, and other support to help organize, focus, and increase effectiveness in nonprofits while reducing the burnout so often associated with service