The Driving Productivity through Microsoft Teams webinar is designed to help work teams increase productivity, practice effective communication and achieve team goals – all while using Microsoft Teams. This program will help participants
use Microsoft Teams to streamline cycles of action, reduce email volume, spend less time looking for information, and achieve greater transparency and accountability.
• Adoption of new tools
• Individual, Team, and Organization context
• Navigating Microsoft Teams
• Building an effective infrastructure
• Creating productive conversations
• Managing Workflow in Teams
• Shared Leadership and Team Accountability
Disclaimer: You must attend this virtual course with a laptop/PC with Microsoft Outlook and Teams on it (web version of Outlook not recommended). Public webinars are general public offerings that will not be screened for experience, technical ability or knowledge of Outlook.