Clients & Results
McGhee Productivity Solutions is one of the most trusted international consulting firms in the field. Since 2001, our firm has more than tripled in size primarily due to referrals from Fortune 500 and entrepreneur clients. Our client relationships are built on trust and proven, sustainable results.
Below is a partial list of clients who have benefited from McGhee’s consulting services.
Adobe * Alcon * Allergan * Avaya * Bank of America * Boeing * Bosch * Chevron * Chik-Fil-A * Denver Health * E & J Gallo * Eastern Aero Marine * Ericsson * Fanasa * Frito Lay * Gates Foundation * GE * Georgia Pacific * Giant Eagle * HJ Heinz * Hewlett Packard * Kimberly Clark * Kraft Foods * Skye Bank Nigeria * Lowes * Microsoft * Morrison * Nike * PepsiCo * Ritz Carlton * Shell * Sodexo * Takeda * Turner Construction * United Airlines * Virgin Nigeria
Quantifying results to create value metrics and demonstrate ROI is a key principle of the McGhee philosophy. We administer a 20-point pre-assessment survey to measure use of technology, alignment, productivity, and work/life balance prior to our engagements and a post-session questionnaire afterwards. After just one consulting session, clients report a dramatic increase in strategic time utilization. Our efforts yield, on average, 11 hours of additional time per week per person:
- Six more hours/week spent on key objectives
- E-Mail time reduced by 32%
- Time spent looking for information decreased by 33%
- Time spent in meetings reduced by 19%
- Interruptions decreased by 60%
- E-Mails in the inbox reduced by 78%
- Perception of work/life balance increased by 30%
- Use of key Microsoft Outlook features increased by 76%