Strategic Team Plan
Do your strategies fall short when it comes to execution?
Our Consultants will guide you through the process of creating a Strategic Team Plan based on your organization’s mission, vision, and three-year objectives. Learn how to create a Strategic Team Plan that easily cascades to every employee in the organization.
Improve Productivity at the Executive Level
- Improve productivity and work/life balance for those at the executive level through coaching.
Draft a Strategic Team Plan
- Draft a Strategic Plan using McGhee methodologies to prepare for the off-site Strategic Team Planning session.
Strategic Team Planning Session
- Learn from the prior year by celebrating wins and acknowledging disappointments.
- Strengthen teamwork, communication, and trust.
- Create Guidelines for Success and an Operating Paradigm to shift behavior patterns.
- Align on a unifying goal, the meaningful objectives that roll up to that goal, and the supporting projects necessary to execute those objectives.
- Identify specific and measurable metrics.
Cascade the Strategic Team Plan
- Cascade the plan and objectives throughout the organization using proven McGhee approaches.
- Roll out training sessions to connect the plan to each staff member's Integrated Management System in Outlook.
The next step is implementing an Accountability Program to ensure that individuals are being held accountable for executing tasks that drive their objectives and communicate the status regularly to provide leadership with the necessary data for course correcting and high-level decision making.
Paul Gubbay- Sr. Director of Engineering
"This course profoundly changed the way I work. During recent performance reviews, I got the same comment from several of my direct reports: 'I appreciate working with somebody who is on top of the issues and doesn’t let the details go by'"
Read more client perspectives »