McGhee Productivity Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in performance execution. We offer a blend of consulting services and eLearning products to help organizations, teams and individuals execute strategies and achieve measurable business results. McGhee Consultants work on-site and virtually across many industries in the U.S. and international regions. Our extensive list of clients include: Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, HJ Heinz, Ritz Carlton, Giant Eagle, Lowes, E&J Gallo, GE, PepsiCo, Ericsson, Georgia Pacific, and many more.
- We create and implement Strategic Team Plans from the boardroom to the individual contributor, creating alignment throughout organizations.
- We create and implement Accountability Programs with metrics for tracking progress and a process for course correction and feedback.
- We enable our clients to operationalize Strategic Team Plans and Accountability Programs into the management structure of their companies and run them autonomously.
- We provide models and protocols that integrate with current technology to produce immediate sustainable performance improvements.
- We customize our content based on roles, with services and blended learning tailored to individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Our philosophies are rooted in the principles of Be-Do-Have which enable dramatic, long-term changes in behavior and results.
McGhee was launched in 2003 by Founder and CEO Sally McGhee, a pioneer in the field of executive productivity and author of the Take Back Your Life! book series published by Microsoft Press. McGhee is a Microsoft Partner company. Our programs utilize Microsoft software as a tool to assist enterprise companies to implement their learnings and leverage their software investments.
From the boardroom to the knowledge worker, McGhee can impact how well your company brings its strategy to life.
Paul Gubbay- Sr. Director of Engineering
"This course profoundly changed the way I work. During recent performance reviews, I got the same comment from several of my direct reports: 'I appreciate working with somebody who is on top of the issues and doesn’t let the details go by'"
Read more client perspectives »